Get that old Hollywood glamour on your special day! These little elements will go a long way in bringing that vintage class to your wedding. Be a luminous, glowing bride with Dolce2Dolce Wedding
1. First things first, opt for a tea-length dress for a beautiful and classic bridal look.
2. Go retro with your makeup and offset your luminous skin with a bold lip.
For makeup, can consider of the makeup & hairdo from Tongyong Hairdo and Makeup
3. Glow all the way down to your toes with the addition of a vintage shoe clip or satin bow.
4. Pick a timeless venue.
5. Search for stationery labeled “art deco” to find great options reminiscent of the Roaring Twenties.
6. Bring on the roses.
An elegant arrangement of white or pastel roses is both traditional and classy — you can’t go wrong with them!
Great wedding bouquet: Flower Paradise
7. Choose an all-white or muted pastel tiered cake.
8. And don’t forget the traditional cake topper!
9. Add a sweet vintage touch to the tables with accents like antique bird cages and origami hearts.
10. Get the feel of sparkling crystal chandeliers with gold tassel piñatas.
11. Set out pretty vintage handkerchiefs for your guests.
12. Don’t forget the classic champagne tower!
13. Add radiance to your bridal hair with a delicate fascinator.
Get more beautiful vintage hair ideas from The Palette House
14. And last but not least: Ride away in style.
Source from: buzzfeed
About us: Dolce2Dolce Wedding
Dear couple, do you expect to plan these funny items in your wedding day? Now, share these vintage glamours to your friends!